You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-06-17 01:13:15

Baks

Notification following a change of location of a computer

Good evening.
Is it possible with GLPI or with plugins to receive a notification when a computer has been moved from one place to another place? Thank you.

#2 2020-06-17 14:39:08

mecmav

Re: Notification following a change of location of a computer

Hello,

It would be good, but I did searches and not found anything that do exacly this.

I'm using GLPI 9.4.2 and ticket and asset rules don't have a location change criteria, that it would be used by the glpi native emailing system.

But instead of send notifications when an item changes, I did a dashboard that shows me the itemtypes, name of the item, location modification data, user that make the change, old value and new value. And this panel is filterable. Are working for me only to consult like historical movement, but other criterias can be defined to return data.

#3 2020-06-19 19:21:07

Baks

Re: Notification following a change of location of a computer

Hello,
First thank you for the answer.
Your solution is great too, dashboard instead of sending notifications. It's the closest solution  to my problem
Would you mind to show me how you did that ? 
I tried to use the reports plugins to get the logs informations when something changes in a computer like the location(manually or automatically by fusioninventory) and shows me in a panel but it doesn't work.
Thank you.

Board footer