You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-05-22 11:10:58

mboot59

strange behaviour in readonly mode

I have the latest glpi 9.4.6 when i add a user with only a readonly profile i see no assets at all (computers, ... [[ all standard assets ]]) plugin asset-data is visible: web, domains certificates

now the funny part is that when i also have a readonly profile for myself (i have superuser and admin profile) i see all assets but search does not work anymore

it reminded me on the search issue i had before that has been solved in the mean time (i think it was related to modifying the standard display after search with group data)

anybody something similar ?

glpi 946, plugins webApplications , fusionInventory, domains, appliances, additional fields. (experimented with many other plugins over the years)
authentication with ActiveDirectory. Long term user of glpi from the 8.x versions. centos7/centos8; mariadb

Board footer