You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-05-06 01:41:02

mravunko

Per Entity configuration for followups via email

Hi,

I have several Entities. The users can submit tickets by email and directly in GLPI. I created several different email receiver addresses - one email address for each entity. I have rules to move the fetched emails to the corresponding Entity and automatically assign the ticket to the tech support group for each Entity.

Everything works good but I would like to send notifications by email when something changed in the ticket. The problem is that the configuration is global - Setup -> Notifications -> Enable followups via email -> Email followups configuration.

The emails for all Entities are sent from this email. It is confusing for the users not to reply to this email and they send ticket to one email and receive a status update from another one.

Is it possible to send ticket updates from specific email based on Entity?
Is it possible to process the replies to these follow-up emails and append the information in the corresponding ticket?

Thanks.

#2 2020-05-19 11:03:05

Rico29

Re: Per Entity configuration for followups via email

Hello,
I have a related problem. created a PR on github a few months ago, did not get any response...
github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/6944

#3 2020-05-19 12:54:25

Jean-Christophe

Hi,

Yes, it is possible.

To send ticket updates from specific email based on entity, go to
Administration -> Entities -> [Your Entity] -> Notifications -> Notification options.
All the details you are entering there will overwrite the defautl setings.

To process the replies to these follow-up emails and append the information in the corresponding ticket, you need yo create a Rule.
Go to Administration -> Rules -> Rules for assigning a ticket created through a mails receiver.
Rules are processed top to bottom and stop when they find a corresponding match. You  should put you entities rules on top of the root rule.

Enjoy ! :-)

#4 2020-05-19 13:05:55

Jean-Christophe

Rico29 wrote:

Hello,
I have a related problem. created a PR on github a few months ago, did not get any response...
github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/6944

I can not reproduce your problem.

I have it configured the same way and it works as you would expect.

In global notification setings, only admin email (and SMTP server details).
In entities Notification setings, "administrator email" and "administrator name" are completed and it works as expected.

GLPI 9.4.5 here.

Board footer