You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-04-02 09:30:50

rbulla

New user from LDAP not displayed in user list

Hello all,

I have successfully imported a new user from LDAP to GLPI, also synchronisation between LDAP and GLPI is possible.
The user itself got an entry in table glpi_users, but the user is not displayed in the list of users triggered by Administraiotn->Users.
Also a search on the username fails, i.e. it looks like the user is in the database but for some reason not visible to GLPI.

One thing I have noticed is that the value of glpi_users.personal_token and glpi_users.personal_token_date is NULL, compared to other working LDAP users - but I am not sure whether this is the problem...

GLPI-version: 9.3.3

Does anybody have a clue what might be wrong? Thanks in advance!

#2 2020-04-02 09:59:13

rbulla

Re: New user from LDAP not displayed in user list

Update: I managed to make the new user visible in GLPI's user list.
I have imported the user as admin for a specific entity, the user was imported but not visible. Further I am allowed to change to a role "Super-Admin", again here the user was not visible.
Then I logged in as local admin user with the role "Super-Admin": Here I could see the new user and modify the needed items. From now on I also can see the user as "normal" admin in my entity.

So I do not have a clue what has caused the issue or what I have done wrong...
At least the problem is solved!

Board footer