You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-03-26 16:43:07

wallisonfgt

How to create and display the GLPI reserve item in FormCreator?

I would like to know if it is possible to create and display the GLPI reservation item in Formcreator.
Thank you!

#2 2020-03-26 17:22:54

btry

Re: How to create and display the GLPI reserve item in FormCreator?

Hi

I'm unsure about what you're searching for, then I provide 2 different answers.

1 -
When you enable the service catalog (its own UI for the simplified interface), the user can access reservations and reserve new assets.

-----------------------------
2 -

If you want to create a form which shows data from the reservation feature of GLPI, this is not possible.

You may read the following file to find the available objects useable in a form.

https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/formcrea … .class.php

The available dropdowns are in the file glpi/inc/dropdown.class.php, method getStandardDropdownItemTypes() .

If you need extra types in those field types, you may contact us at contact@teclib.com to get a quote.

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

#3 2020-03-26 18:56:33

wallisonfgt

Hello, btry.
Thanks for the feedback. In my FormCreator I have to click on the user icon (located in the upper right corner) that will show me the user information and there the reservation item will appear.
Is there no way to place the Reservation item on the home page or on the side below the Feeds?

follow the picture:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/0xrxo6bsn … i.png/file

#4 2020-04-01 14:10:46

btry

Hi

I checked the source code. Reservations menu item shows when the user has the right to reserve an item. If you observe that GLPI allows the user to view and create reservations then there is probably a bug.

https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/formcrea … s.php#L107

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

#5 2020-04-08 02:52:11

wallisonfgt

Thank you very much, I will check what happened on my GLPI.

#6 2020-04-14 15:02:57

tractor22

Swaraj models have special features suitable for agriculture and haulage application. The company ensures the best models with a warranty period of 2 years or 2000 hours from the date of purchase.

Last edited by tractor22 (2020-04-14 15:03:36)

Board footer