You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-03-30 11:16:21

adebreu

Plugin Mod :

Hello,

I have just put the Modification plugin version 1.5.2 on my GLPI 9.4.5.

When I go in the configuration of the plugin and I try to modify the image of the logo, it works very well.

Nevertheless, when I try to modify the image of the background, it does not work.
When I don't put in the right format, it just doesn't do anything, the page just refreshes.

When I put an image in the right size, the site loads and the whole page becomes white.

In debug mode I get this message:

Avertissement PHP: copy (): Le deuxième argument de la fonction copy () ne peut pas être un répertoire dans /home/helpdesk/public_html/www/glpi-pp/plugins/mod/install.php à la ligne 67
Avertissement PHP: mkdir (): le fichier existe dans /home/helpdesk/public_html/www/glpi-pp/plugins/mod/install.php à la ligne 11
Avertissement PHP: mkdir (): le fichier existe dans /home/helpdesk/public_html/www/glpi-pp/plugins/mod/install.php à la ligne 11

I don't know if this message has anything to do with my problem.

Can you help me? Thank you.

Thank's

Board footer