You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-11-12 11:23:19

asalmon

Formcreator - Lost questions

Hi,

We are using forms in GLPI with the plugin formcreator since almost 3 years.
I don't know what happened but since a few days, we have lost the questions on some GLPI forms.

To be a little bit more clear, we have created forms (like to "install software") which were containing questions to get information on the request. And now, even in admin mode or user mode, there is no question anymore on this form.
We have around 50% of the forms which has lost the questions.

GLPI         9.3.4
Forms    2.6.5

No upgrade done recently.
As the administrator, I have checked into the logs php and sql. I didn't see anything specific indicating this kind of bugs.

php-errors.log :

[2019-11-06 14:25:10] glpiphplog.WARNING: CommonDBTM::getFromDBByCrit() in /usr/share/glpi/inc/commondbtm.class.php line 400
getFromDBByCrit expects to get one result, 2 found!  {"user":"7@glpi3"}
[2019-11-06 16:36:00] glpiphplog.ERROR: Toolbox::userErrorHandlerNormal() in /usr/share/glpi/inc/toolbox.class.php line 657
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: show_ticket_categories
  Backtrace :
  plugins/formcreator/inc/question.class.php:800
  plugins/formcreator/ajax/question.php:45           PluginFormcreatorQuestion->showForm()
  {"user":"2@glpi3"}
[2019-11-06 16:36:00] glpiphplog.ERROR: Toolbox::userErrorHandlerNormal() in /usr/share/glpi/inc/toolbox.class.php line 657
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: show_ticket_categories_depth
  Backtrace :
  plugins/formcreator/inc/question.class.php:811
  plugins/formcreator/ajax/question.php:45           PluginFormcreatorQuestion->showForm()
  {"user":"2@glpi3","mem_usage":"0.000\", 4.78Mio)"}
[2019-11-06 16:47:33] glpiphplog.ERROR: Toolbox::userErrorHandlerNormal() in /usr/share/glpi/inc/toolbox.class.php line 657
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: fieldtype
  Backtrace :
  plugins/formcreator/inc/question.class.php:291
  plugins/formcreator/inc/question.class.php:386     PluginFormcreatorQuestion->checkBeforeSave()
  inc/commondbtm.class.php:1349                      PluginFormcreatorQuestion->prepareInputForUpdate()
  plugins/formcreator/inc/question.class.php:498     CommonDBTM->update()
  plugins/formcreator/front/question.form.php:89     PluginFormcreatorQuestion->moveUp()
  {"user":"2@glpi3"}

After that, the only operation I have made is to import forms I have created our test instance in our production. The forms I imported have been created to replace part of the one in production.
All those forms are still inactive so far.

Any clue on the reason and what can I do more to check or get back the questions?

Thank you for the help.

Board footer