You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-02-09 13:05:17

JanetBoss

Does GLPI provide managed hosting.?

I have found GLPI opensource platform as an Ideal software for the business owners and the next awesome thing is it's written in PHP language which is among the widely used programming language across the globe. So, out of curiosity I would like to know if it has some thing for the management of cloud hosting. Actually, I like AWS Amazon cloud hosting a lot but as you all know that it can be very complicated when you go for it's hosting and management all by your own. So, if a platform like GLPI is providing any managed version of AWS hosting as the likes of Cloudways is providing. So, the business can solely focus on their business and the improvement of their service.

#2 2019-02-13 20:14:47

makeijan
Website

Re: Does GLPI provide managed hosting.?

I guess you could use Cloudways to manage this GLPI AWS instance:
https://glpi-project.org/glpi-on-amazon/
Regards

#3 2019-11-07 10:14:29

JanetBoss

Do you have any experience of working this iaas provider cloudways.com/blog/best-iaas-providers/. Or anyother iaas provider similar to it.

#4 2019-11-11 12:08:14

makeijan
Website

Hi Janet,

Since February(!) some changes have arisen.
There's a managed service run by GLPI editor's Teclib': https://glpi-project.org/glpi-cloud/

Feel free to contact us (on the signature) if you want to explore other options.

Regards,

Board footer