You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-11-04 21:46:25

joseehilton

Group + Profile

Hello everyone,

its possible to assign profile and group to see only tickets who was assign to that group? For example:

- User A is in group A and B with profile for A and B (A = Incident, group Incident... B = Request, group request... Same user on both groups)

What i want is when user A change to profile A he only see tickets from group A, he need to change to profile B to see tickets for group B, now he can see tickets from group A and B. Theres a way to fix that?

#2 2019-11-04 21:58:43

mecmav

Re: Group + Profile

yes, you need set these options in each profile.

in the profiles, you can set if user can see tickets only when assigned to him, or if he can see all tickets.

even if the user contained in a group.

#3 2019-11-05 13:31:15

joseehilton

mecmav wrote:

in the profiles, you can set if user can see tickets only when assigned to him, or if he can see all tickets.

Yes, but if a user was on 2 or more groups doesnt matter in wich profile he was, he will see all tickets from all groups he belongs... Thats my real question, can we detach group from user and attach group to a profile and user, like:

- user is in group A B C and has profile A B C, each profile with different permissions, there is a way when he switch to profile A he sees only tickets that are assigned to group A, even if he belongs to group B and C too?

#4 2019-11-05 13:47:27

mecmav

joseehilton wrote:
mecmav wrote:

Yes, but if a user was on 2 or more groups doesnt matter in wich profile he was, he will see all tickets from all groups he belongs... Thats my real question, can we detach group from user and attach group to a profile and user, like:

- user is in group A B C and has profile A B C, each profile with different permissions, there is a way when he switch to profile A he sees only tickets that are assigned to group A, even if he belongs to group B and C too?

in this case you need work with multi-entities.

#5 2019-11-05 14:35:17

joseehilton

mecmav wrote:
joseehilton wrote:
mecmav wrote:

in this case you need work with multi-entities.

I already work, my estructure is:

- GLPI
   - Client 1
   - Client 2
   - Client 3

Groups belong to GLPI entity (recursive), there's a way to filter tickets on sub entities by profile?

Board footer