You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-09-13 16:20:33

mecmav

GLPI-API - Create ticket by Zabbix

Hi to all, I need some help urgent!!

I have a problem that I need to solve to deliver a glpi production system to a company.

Currently the company has a glpi 0.90, but is very old and incomplete. There is an integration with a Zabbix server that monitors hosts (gateways) from various locations, and upon detecting a fault opens an automatic ticket on GLPI. When zabbix detects that this bug has been fixed, the ticket is immediately closed automatically. I have verified that the webservices plugin opens calls automatically with a zabbix user added to the GLPI database.

I researched about it, and found that as of GLPI versions 9.1 the native API already exists. GLPI 9.4.2 does not support the webservices plugin (which is compatible until version 9.3).

I believe this integration must be done through the API, so that zabbix can open automatic calls in GLPI.

I don't know where to start, I've researched a lot, but there are not many topics that explain this setting.

I need to deliver this project soon, it is necessary the automation of opening and closing of calls through Zabbix.

Any suggestions where to start ??

Any help will be welcome and thank you in advance.

#2 2019-09-15 11:32:27

tk.ninh

Re: GLPI-API - Create ticket by Zabbix

Hello Mecmav,

I tried to using APIREST native but it same be community doesn't support too much.

For the moment, I used GLPI version 9.3.2 and I still using webservices plugin to Create/addFollowup/Closed ticket from Zabbix to GLPI platform.

If you need more help or scripting for programming, I can help you this point.

Regards.

#3 2019-09-15 16:22:56

mecmav

Hello tk.ninh
I really appreciate your answer

I think i Will need some help to finish this Project with a Gold key

So, actually the company using GLPI 0.90 with the webservices plugin working fine. I saw some scripts in /etc/zabbix directory that I believe its pointing to zabbix Server that are in other machine.
I know that 0.90 haven't api yet.

Now I did a complete migration of assets data and users and implemented business rules and assets rules. There are more than 5000 assets and All this in version 9.4.2. Webservices plugin works till the glpi 9.3.

The only thing i Need is make zabbix keep opening tickets in glpi but i don't know how if the webservices don't works in 9.4.2.

So you don't use the api to generate tickets?
Webservices would run in 9.4.2 too

#4 2019-09-16 06:12:19

tk.ninh

Hello Mecmav,

In GlPI ver 9.4.x, Project updated to followed ITLI policy more than previous ver 9.3.x.

If you want to use Webservices plugin( not updated 10 months ago), you should handle all error by your hand. And one more thing, The APIREST don't work since GLPI ver 9.3.

GLPI ver 9.4.x + Webservice plugin => We can open a ticket on GLPI when Alert comming on Zabbix.( Can not add followup/Assign/...)

Regards.

#5 2019-09-16 12:18:19

mecmav

I was try to use webservices latest version in the glpi 9.4.2 but the plugin don't work as expected and got some error messages. Remembering that plugin works till 9.3. I don't know why this plugin can't updated to be able for use in 9.4.2

I need open a ticket and add a followup at automatic close. Its already working in 0.90.

I would not want to downgrade to 9.3 because I've had a lot of work so far to make the current plugins and rules work.

I don't know how i Will do this.
Why you say apirest down working in 9.4? I can do some simple queries, but I don't know program more complex.

#6 2019-09-16 13:38:25

mecmav

tk.ninh wrote:

Hello Mecmav,

In GlPI ver 9.4.x, Project updated to followed ITLI policy more than previous ver 9.3.x.

If you want to use Webservices plugin( not updated 10 months ago), you should handle all error by your hand. And one more thing, The APIREST don't work since GLPI ver 9.3.

GLPI ver 9.4.x + Webservice plugin => We can open a ticket on GLPI when Alert comming on Zabbix.( Can not add followup/Assign/...)

Regards.

what version about webservices can work in 9.4.2?
before the version 10 months ago?

#7 2019-09-17 05:09:16

tk.ninh

Hello Mecmav,

if we using the opensource software and plugin, Don't update to the latest version until plugin update.

And if you still want to used latest version, you should develop plugin by yourself.

#8 2019-09-17 16:23:47

mecmav

tk.ninh wrote:

Hello Mecmav,

if we using the opensource software and plugin, Don't update to the latest version until plugin update.

And if you still want to used latest version, you should develop plugin by yourself.

I've found other method. Now I Can create tickets by API.

Thanks by your help. I really appreciate.

#9 2019-09-23 20:55:20

mecmav

Willysaurio wrote:
mecmav wrote:
tk.ninh wrote:

Hello Mecmav,

Excellent that you found a solution. it would be interesting to comment for the rest

I really aprecciate all of anwers.

Finally I can open tickets by an zabbix event. Automatically

#10 2019-11-06 17:21:27

frantic

mecmav wrote:
Willysaurio wrote:
mecmav wrote:

Excellent that you found a solution. it would be interesting to comment for the rest

I really aprecciate all of anwers.

Finally I can open tickets by an zabbix event. Automatically

Hello. Could you describe how?

#11 2019-11-06 20:02:46

LaDenrée
HELPER

Trouver la panne avant de réparer...
GLPI10.0.10 (ubuntu 22.04 PHP8.1  Mariadb10.6 ) plugins : comportements 2.7.2 reports 1.16.0 formcreator 2.13.8, datainjection 2.13.4 fields 1.21.6

Board footer