You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-09-20 12:41:30

heart1010

Missing a "client" dropdown when creating a ticket?!

Hi,

we have 3 employees which should use GLPI as a "helpdesk" - more as a "log" for themselves which problems from which clients they solved. These 3 employees should open all tickets themselves - so no client sends any ticket directly in GLPI.

There are about 10.000 potential clients/customers which normally call us (tel) or sent us an email and tell about their problem. We talk/call them back and solve the problem. After that these 3 employes should "protocol" it - who called them - which problem they had.

After I tested GLPI for a day I think the helpdesk is the way to go but I don't know how I could handle that ~10.000 client part.
Because when I open a new ticket in GLPI I only can set "Requester", "Watcher" and "Assigned to" which I think in my case I need only set the "Assigned to" to one of the 3 employees (this is set default to the logged in user which is fine).

But I can't find any "client/customers" part where I can set which client called us for example hmm
What I need/miss is a "client dropdown" which I could click and search here for the surname so I can find the correct client from that ~10.000.

how I could import all of the clients with a csv file for example would be my next question then....

Last edited by heart1010 (2019-09-20 12:42:01)

#2 2019-09-24 13:51:33

mcsoto

Re: Missing a "client" dropdown when creating a ticket?!

Hello, naturally there is no option for "customers." I use "location" to define customers. Maybe it helps you too :)

Bye

Manuel

heart1010 wrote:

Hi,

we have 3 employees which should use GLPI as a "helpdesk" - more as a "log" for themselves which problems from which clients they solved. These 3 employees should open all tickets themselves - so no client sends any ticket directly in GLPI.

There are about 10.000 potential clients/customers which normally call us (tel) or sent us an email and tell about their problem. We talk/call them back and solve the problem. After that these 3 employes should "protocol" it - who called them - which problem they had.

After I tested GLPI for a day I think the helpdesk is the way to go but I don't know how I could handle that ~10.000 client part.
Because when I open a new ticket in GLPI I only can set "Requester", "Watcher" and "Assigned to" which I think in my case I need only set the "Assigned to" to one of the 3 employees (this is set default to the logged in user which is fine).

But I can't find any "client/customers" part where I can set which client called us for example :/
What I need/miss is a "client dropdown" which I could click and search here for the surname so I can find the correct client from that ~10.000.

how I could import all of the clients with a csv file for example would be my next question then....

Board footer