You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-09-07 00:22:27

mcsoto

How config Receiver email

Hello, I have problems in the configuration of the mail receiver for the generation of ticker by mail. The application simply tells me that there are errors but it doesn't give me much detail: I ask:

Do you have any step by step how to configure the mail receiver?

Where can I read the log with more details to see where I have problems at the mail receiver?

If I want to generate business rules, is there any way to do it?

Thank you

#2 2019-09-09 15:33:27

kelsondecastro

Re: How config Receiver email

Please, look at this tutorial. It's in portuguese, but I think the images will help you understand.
(add "." between "suportebelem" and "com") I can't send links.

suportebelem com/configurar-notificacoes-por-e-mail-no-glpi-e-configuracao-do-destinatario-no-glpi/

#3 2019-09-11 15:00:10

mcsoto

Re: How config Receiver email

kelsondecastro wrote:

Please, look at this tutorial. It's in portuguese, but I think the images will help you understand.
(add "." between "suportebelem" and "com") I can't send links.

suportebelem com/configurar-notificacoes-por-e-mail-no-glpi-e-configuracao-do-destinatario-no-glpi/

--------------------------------------- smile ---------------------------------------

resolved:
step to show the configuration for those who have an exchange of ms as a mail service:

configuration option: IMAP
TLS : True
Do not validate cert: True
port: the one defined by the mail administrator
Login: mail with @ and domain

smile

Board footer