You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-08-20 13:36:46

Mlacko

Adding custom Actions - in software lists

Hi,

I installed Fusion inventory  and GLPI on  Synology server, managed to make it run with latest version.

So now when I  collect inventory  from computers I get  a lot of  unclassified software, and I have to do clasification manually, I wonder is there  any way to mark  several software and add new action like: assign category  for all of them ?

Best regards

Mlacko

#2 2019-08-21 09:43:47

Sico31

Re: Adding custom Actions - in software lists

Yes it's possible.
You have to manage your software dictionnary and create rules to assign category, rename software, no import some of them

Admin / dictionnaries / software

Good luck wink

Manger un castor, c'est sauver un arbre.
Quand on est mort, on ne sait pas qu'on est mort ; c'est pour les autres que c'est difficile. Quand on est con, c'est pareil !

#3 2019-08-21 09:51:20

Mlacko

thanks.

I did manual SQL update on some software smile

I will try this way.

Mlacko

#4 2019-08-21 14:00:25

Sico31

Dictionnary rules is the best way and it's very powerful. with that, my 14000 entry in the software base is now at 1200.
Be careful with the rule's order

Manger un castor, c'est sauver un arbre.
Quand on est mort, on ne sait pas qu'on est mort ; c'est pour les autres que c'est difficile. Quand on est con, c'est pareil !

Board footer