You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-07-18 20:39:32

Naveeno

Automation in business ticket

I want to implement Glpi in my organization. Since I am new to this tool, I am facing few issues while testing.
Not sure if the same questions have been repeated. Can someone help please?

Glpi version 9.4.2
Server Ubantu
Database- MariaDB

Below are my questions

1) When a user opens an Incident ticket, open date should take the current date and doesn't allow user to change the date and time.
2) SLA should auto populate when a specific category is selected
3) I want Title field to be filled automatically on the basis of the category selected.
4) How can I set the auto ticket escalation and notification if the ticket is resolved as per the SLA
5) How to map ticket with SLA
6) When a user opens a Service Request, basis the category, the ticket should go to the supervisor's bin for approval and than IT Manager for approval. Once it is approved by that sequence, the ticket to move automatically to IT helpdesk bin for execution.
7) What is the use of Watcher. As the name suggests, if watcher can only view the ticket flow than I want the supervisor/ group manager should automatically be selected as watcher
8) I want to introduce a survey page after the ticket is closed by the user.

Please help as I need to implement this tool as early as possible.

Last edited by Naveeno (2019-07-18 20:45:01)

#2 2019-07-29 20:44:32

Naveeno

Re: Automation in business ticket

can anyone help me with this please....

#3 2019-07-30 10:53:57

avril12

Re: Automation in business ticket

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

Last edited by avril12 (2019-07-30 10:54:27)

Board footer