You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-06-13 12:40:23

msource

Assets Encrytion

Hi Guys,

If there anything in GLPI that we can see if a device is encrypted?
In our company we use Bitlocker, managed by SCCM. Every laptop and desktop have the C drive encrypted.

We are doing some PowerBI dashboards and will like to see if is possible to get that information from GLPI.

Sincerely,
mSource

#2 2019-06-13 13:04:23

Jean-Christophe

Re: Assets Encrytion

Hi,

We made it using FusionInventory and the Data Collection module.

I will have a look at it and come back here...

#3 2019-10-23 21:57:04

tomtom89

Hi there,

Maybe by any chance there is any progress with fusioninventory reporting to glpi about bitlocker status on device ?

So far google provided me with search result that:
- fusioninventory from version 2.4.3 win32: FS can be reported as encrypted by BitLocker (support in plugin coming soon)
- some folk on Jul 23 @github says you need at least agent 2.4.3 as reported in the news here, also you need latest FusionInventory for GLPI plugin to see it in GLPI. You can check the output of fusioninventory-inventory to see if the agent detects Bitlocker encryption on win32.
- and three weeks ago @userecho there is message saying that this has still be done, and you need at least FusionInventory-Agent 2.4.3 and FusionInventory plugin for glpi 9.4+1.1

I am running latest versions of GLPI, FusionInventory plugin and agent. But no information in inventory about disk encryption status.

Is there special instruction ? Can somebody please share ?

#4 2020-01-13 15:54:00

Needsmore Inventory

Hi,
are there any updates on the subject? I have got a similar problem with linux device encryption showing up in the FusionInventory XML but not in GLPI web UI.

#5 2021-09-30 16:28:40

Adminou

Hi,

I am posting here because I wasn't able to find any subject related to this.

Is there a way to have device encryption information on GLPI web UI especially for linux device ?

For example, if I configure LVM on Linux device can I see it on GLPI or is there a way to see it ?

Thanks for your eventual replies and sorry for eventual grammar mistake, english is not my mother language.

Board footer