You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-06-04 09:49:44

Phearin

Installation GLPI Lastest Version

Dear Team,

I have started to install the GLPI package to running on Windows 10 OS through Wamp Server latest version.
However, I faced an issue while it moves to step 3.

It shows me Step 3 Initialization of the database (Database created) but it won't allow to proceed to the next step. As the documentation, it have continues button, yet in my case it does not appear that. So when I tried to refresh the page, the package broken. it show the message as below

"You are trying to use GLPI with outdated files compared to the version of the database. Please install the correct GLPI files corresponding to the version of your database."

Thanks,
Phearin

#2 2019-06-04 11:31:32

cconard96
Website

Re: Installation GLPI Lastest Version

The installation can take quite a while and may time out. Please try setting max_execution_time to 0 in php.ini, restarting Apache, and restarting the install. If that works, you can change the time out back.

Please also check in there are any errors in the logs under files/_log in the GLPI folder.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2019-06-05 05:28:41

Phearin

Re: Installation GLPI Lastest Version

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback, now the package has successfully set up.

Thanks,
Phearin

Board footer