You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-05-11 17:26:08

pbiajoni

Rule does not fire when technician clicks on associate myself

Good afternoon guys, I'm implementing GLPI here in the company and the purpose of this rule is:

When the user creates the ticket he receives a service SLA that is working right.

When the technician joins the ticket the rule must put a solution SLA, that is, the solution SLA must be enabled after the technician answers the call.

The solution SLA rule is as follows:

Logical operator: and
Use the rule: Update
Active: yes

Criteria:
Category - Name is -> Accesses> Immediate Blockade (Group - Water Village> Water Village> .TI) and Technician exists

Actions:
SLAs Time to Solution Assign Solution - 20 Minutes - fds

The problem is:
The rule only works if the technician clicks on the plus, select user and then put the user himself from the combobox, but it does not work if he clicks on the doll to "associate myself".

Has anyone gone through this, or do you know any better way to make this rule?

Hugs!!

#2 2019-06-01 12:57:30

KKAdmin

Re: Rule does not fire when technician clicks on associate myself

Both ways should work - it's the same. You can open are there https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer