You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-04-23 15:22:37

herzog

[resolved] LDAP users moved to dustbin

Hello,

I have a problem with my imported ldap users. GLPI move them permanently to the dustbin without any change on the AD side.

Configuration:

Base DN

OU=Organizations,DC=company,DC=ads

RootDN

CN=sol.sit.glpi,OU=System,OU=Users,OU=SOL,OU=Organizations,DC=company,DC=ads

Connection Filter

(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(memberof=CN=sol.sit.glpi-access,OU=DefaultPermissions,OU=Groups,OU=SOL,OU=Organizations,DC=company,DC=ads))

Test of connection to LDAP directory == successfull

I am able to find and import my users with the ldap configuration above via Import new users option but they will be deleted if I enable the setup option -> Action when a user is deleted from the LDAP directory -> Put in dustbin - without any changing in the ldap group or the users.

Last edited by herzog (2020-03-04 17:44:08)

#2 2019-04-24 18:24:28

KKAdmin

Re: [resolved] LDAP users moved to dustbin

GLPI Version ?
Did you have one ldap connection or more ?

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2019-04-29 11:37:52

herzog

We only have one LDAP Connection.
GLPI Version is: 9.2.3 (we will install the latest stable version on thursday this week)

#4 2020-03-04 17:42:48

herzog

The problem was a missconfigured cronjob for /var/www/default/scripts/ldap_mass_sync.php

Board footer