You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-02-27 12:51:10

criostage

Question about redundancy with GLPI frontend

Hello,

My title says pretty much all, i m looking to make several of my systems redundant to be always accessible being GLPI one of them. For the database i m going to make a MariaDB with Galera cluster but i m unsure if it's possible to have GLPI in 2 diferent locations working as one.

I m looking to see if anyone ever done this and if possible could point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.

#2 2019-02-28 10:25:47

orthagh
Administrator
Website

Re: Question about redundancy with GLPI frontend

You can have a frontend (nginx/apache/etc) for each node of your cluster without issues. This is the main purpose to have multi master replications.
On our side, we did several architecture for our customers with percona-xtradb-cluster tool.
With this operation, GLPI is not aware of the replication by the way, the "distance" between nodes is the tricky part and you will need a proper link between them.

Board footer