You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-01-11 00:12:08

jagan

Assigned to Technician Total duration statistics for WIP tasks/tickets

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a way to report on time for work in progress.  The Statistics report under the Assistance menu: 'Tickets - By ticket' using 'Assigned to - Technician as assigned' Or 'Assigned to - Technician in tasks' would work, but it seems only to report on time (total duration) for tickets that are solved or closed.  Myself and other technician's need to record a minimum amount of time each day to justify our employment positions, so frequently want to check the time that has been entered to know it's above the minimum. 

I tried to look into how to copy the existing report to then modify, but I became confused how to do this.  Another idea was to try using Metabase to get this info if creating the report in GLPi was more difficult. 

Thanks for any help in advance, Jim

GLPi 9.3.2

#2 2019-01-14 18:17:11

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Assigned to Technician Total duration statistics for WIP tasks/tickets

To calculate time we must have 2 limits: creation date and solved or closed date.
For big entity with many data we can't purpose calculation of time with current date

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer