You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-08-04 17:23:15

ben.berman

One-way data integration from Dynamics CRM to GLPI

I was looking into this solution for my company, and I see that it is possible to add plugins through the open source api. Is this possible for integration between Dynamics CRM and GLPI? If so, has anyone done it, or can anyone offer a solution?

#2 2017-09-08 08:52:55

arunsahu2468

Re: One-way data integration from Dynamics CRM to GLPI

Hi,

Greetings, Definitely it's possible. Microsoft Dynamics is very flexible for any kind of solutions. But some times it need plugins to access or integration purpose. If the technology that we want to integrate is belongs to Microsoft then it would be piece of cake. If its is belongs to any open source its bit difficult but not impossible. Its better to get in touch with any developer to get custom plugin or you can approach any organization which provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM development solutions with affordable price. Take a look of those things. I thinks this info will resolve your problem.

#3 2018-12-21 09:58:10

AppJetty

Re: One-way data integration from Dynamics CRM to GLPI

Hii,

Yes,It's possible .To take care of customer relationships and their requirements in a better way, a CRM system is a tool a business must invest into regardless of their size.There are ways in which Dynamics CRM plugins can enhance your CRM system.

Board footer