You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-11-24 00:23:21

menamelany

Dissappear computers updated before with Fusioninventory

Hi,

I installed fusioninventory agent on mini pc's (gigabyte) with W10 pro and appearently it works well during 24 hours or so. After that time they just dissappear like they would never existed before.

Did this happened to anyone ?

Im using GLPI 9.2.1, Windows Agent 2.4 and FusionInventory 9.2+2.1

Thanks so much for your help

#2 2018-12-18 12:16:25

rreglpimc

Re: Dissappear computers updated before with Fusioninventory

Hello,
in Fusion's options you can change the "agent update" and specify a number of days after witch the agent is drop from the console if there is no contact.

Also, i've seen that outdate DNS entry could block the communication between the agent and the server (for example when someone switch from cable to wifi and back). Could be a lead.

#3 2019-01-07 18:16:36

menamelany

Re: Dissappear computers updated before with Fusioninventory

I uninstalled and installed again so many times and it works now. Appearently was a lead I guess, because after I installed the agent on the client it added once but suddenly it dissapeared at next day. Till now everything is working fine.

Thank you so much for your support!

Board footer