You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-27 22:01:01

Dirceu

Reprocessing business rules for tickets (SLA)

Hello.
I'm using GLPI 0.80 stable release.
I've configured our SLA in GLPI (critical, high, medium, low) and one "business rule for tickets" for each SLA level:

• If ticket has Priority is "Very High", the SLA is set to "SLA_Critical" - Due Date +1 hour

• If ticket has Priority is "High", the SLA is set to "SLA_High" - Due Date + 4 hours

• If ticket has Priority is "Medium", the SLA is set to "SLA_Medium" - Due Date + 2 days

• If ticket has Priority is "Low", the SLA is set to "SLA_Low" - Due Date + 5 days

This is working perfect but ONLY at the ticket creation moment - the SLA is set and due date is calculated for the new ticket .

Most of the time, requesters don't correctly choose the priority according to the guidelines of our SLA.
Most of them just choose "High" or "Critical" because they want the problem solved in the next hour or so.
When the priority for a ticket is wrong, i have to 'Leave SLA' and manually set the correct Priority and due date.

Updating an already created ticket won't trigger the 'business rules for tickets' again!

So i ask - is there any way to trigger the 'business rules for tickets' when a ticket is updated or is there any feature to change the SLA of a ticket and recalculate its Due Date ?

The SLA is very important to my department. At the end of the month, we generate reports for the tickets and SLA (exporting csv to excel). If i could offer a correct analysis of our SLA at the month it would be great!

Unfortunately, i can't use SLA on GLPI the way it is today.  neutral

Please, reply if further information is necessary.
Thanks for GLPI!  cool

Last edited by Dirceu (2011-05-30 19:42:43)

#2 2011-05-30 19:22:19

Dirceu

Re: Reprocessing business rules for tickets (SLA)

I just edited the post to make the issue more clear.
Is there anyone else with the same problem?

Still waiting for some answer.

#3 2011-05-30 19:57:27

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Business rule for tickets are only played on creation (will be really complex to do it on update)

There is a discussion on how to affect SLA on ticket qualification by the technicien.

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#4 2011-05-31 16:54:53

Dirceu

remi wrote:

Business rule for tickets are only played on creation (will be really complex to do it on update)

There is a discussion on how to affect SLA on ticket qualification by the technicien.

remi, thank you for the feedback.
This is a bit unfortunate, but anyway GLPI is a great application!

Can you point me to this discussion? Any post/topic in particular?

Thanks again.

#5 2011-11-10 15:54:37

dony123

Hello,

I am new at this forum but I am responsible for implementing GLPi in my company and I have one question about it.

Is this feature activated in GLPI 0.80.5 ?

I have set SLA - Very high - 1 hour to solve a ticket and I connected it with business rule:

when priority is very high and when technician is assigned to the ticket iSLA should be only 1 hour to solve a ticket.

My customers open new tickets but they do not assign them to anyone (any group or users or suppliers). Employees from IT department assign these tickets to proper group and technicians and I want to have SLA automatically set to Very high but it is not working.

Do you know how to set automatic SLA configuration after updating the ticket?

Thanks a lot for help.

Last edited by dony123 (2011-11-10 15:56:32)

GLPI 0.83.7 Windows

#6 2011-11-16 23:39:58

enay

Hi dony123,

You can't set SLA after updating the ticket. Only during creation. This is a feature i also want. I think version 0.83 may allow this. We'll have to wait.

SLA is available in 0.80.5

enay

#7 2011-11-17 15:34:08

dony123

Hi enay,

I have 0.80.5.

Can you show me how to set in GLPI SLA updating after changing priority in the ticket?

Thanks a lot in advance.

GLPI 0.83.7 Windows

#8 2012-01-12 02:24:14

thatiana

Hi guys,

Is there a chance that this feature will be avaliable on version 0.83 (or any time soon)?

I need that feature so much...
my SLAs are classified based on the qualification of the ticket, but, as we all know, users don't classify tickets correctly. The technician almost always have to change the classification, so, we lose the SLA and have to set it again...

If I could help glpi to have this feature in any way, please tell me. (I don't know php, but I can learn smile )

#9 2012-01-14 14:12:52

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Please read the roadmap  of the 0.83

This a feature already done for this version :
https://forge.indepnet.net/issues/2797

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#10 2012-12-12 16:42:05

viniciospereira

Hello Everybody,

I am facing the same situation that Dirceu described at first. There is anyway to get this feature in the newer version or with any plugin?

Thanks,
Vinicios

#11 2012-12-17 13:51:00

viniciospereira

Hello,

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks,
Vinícios

#12 2013-07-22 21:08:43

matheus.hack

Hello,

I started working with GLPI and now had this same problem Specified by Dirceu. Managed to find a solution to this problem. Come on!

When you select any field that has an Ajax call to update the form is made a submit () on the form. Ie so you can assign a business rule correct impact, urgency, priority or SLA, some changes need to be done in class code (not found another way than this). Under the changes.

File to be changed: inc/ticket.class.php

function ShowForm() : This function is responsible for displaying the form both the first time it is accessed, as to make any changes in it that calls a function Ajax.

Add the following code in this function(code in red):

function showForm($ID, $options=array()) {
global $DB, $CFG_GLPI, $LANG;

$default_values = self::getDefaultValues();

if (!isset($options['template_preview'])) {
$values = $_REQUEST;
}

/* START CHANGE */   
if($_REQUEST){
$rules = new RuleTicketCollection($_REQUEST['entities_id']);
$impact = $rules->processAllRules($_REQUEST, $_REQUEST, array('recursive' => true));

$default_values["impact"]= $impact["impact"];
$default_values["priority"]= self::computePriority($default_values["urgency"], $default_values["impact"]);       
$values["impact"]= $impact["impact"];
$values["priority"]= self::computePriority($default_values["urgency"], $default_values["impact"]);
}

/* END CHANGE */

After that, the form will be displaying the fields of urgency, impact and priority correct (in my case the ticket SLA was calculated according to priority), but we need to make another adjustment in time to save the form.

PrepareInputForAdd function (): This function is responsible for preparing the form to be saved.

Go to line 1152 (more or less), and add the following code(code in red):

// Set unset variables with are needed
$user = new User();
if (isset($input["_users_id_requester"]) && $user->getFromDB($input["_users_id_requester"])) {
$input['users_locations'] = $user->fields['locations_id'];
$tmprequester = $input["_users_id_requester"];
} else {
$tmprequester = 0;
}

/* START CHANGE */          
$inputAux = $rules->processAllRules($input, $input, array('recursive' => true));
$inputAux['priority'] = self::computePriority($inputAux['urgency'], $inputAux['impact']);      
/* END CHANGE */

$input = $rules->processAllRules($inputAux, $inputAux, array('recursive' => true));

After executing these changes, your ticket system is functioning properly in accordance with its rules of priority and SLA.

Hope this helps and sorry my english! smile

Hugs!

#13 2013-07-23 14:18:50

vlegros

Hello All
For me, the task to evaluate the priority needs to be done by the service desk, not by the requester
For sure, all the requester will say that this is a top priority incident/request even if this is to change the desktop background of their computer wink

Prod: GLPI 0.83.8 / Windows 2008 x64 / PHP 5.4.14 x64 / IIS 7.5 / MySQL 5.6.10-community x64
Dev: GLPI 0.83.8 / Windows 2008 x64 / PHP 5.4.14 x64 / IIS 7.5 / MySQL 5.6.10-community x64
Worldwide: ~6000 PC, ~700 servers, ~6000 users, ~165000 tickets, ~590 entities
Raynet is ARaymond (http://www.araymond.com) IT service management

#14 2014-07-14 22:39:14

cesar_nk

Good afternoon

Please you can help me.My GLPI v 0.84.6
I would like to change the options of "type" (Incident / Por) drop-down list in the creation of a ticket, where can I do?

Thanks a lot

#15 2014-07-16 15:21:34

geoalbi

vlegros wrote:

Hello All
For me, the task to evaluate the priority needs to be done by the service desk, not by the requester
For sure, all the requester will say that this is a top priority incident/request even if this is to change the desktop background of their computer wink

This is why you have:
- urgency: what the user thinks: this is displayed in the client interface (simplified);
- impact: what is the actual impact, measured by the technician;
- priority: calculated based on the urgency/impact matrix: yields the parameter to be taken into account when prioritizing tickets for resolution by the techs.

Priority and impact will not be displayed in the simplified interface at ticket creation.

#16 2018-11-09 15:52:17

vijaya bhasker g

I am using GLPi 9.3. 
Select the required Ticket Template and open the template form. 

Remove "Time To Resolve" from "Mandatory" Fields if it is there. (Note: If it is there you cannot edit Time To Resolve or change SLA).

Then you can delete the assigned SLA, assign new SLA or set the new Time To Resolve date manually to any ticket that is already created.

Board footer