You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#26 2018-10-01 16:24:35

bendodge

Re: Notification mail stay in queue

machadomall wrote:

@amnesyXIII

Good Morning,

Notice here "/usr/bin/php" depending on the version of your php that changes.
Version php7.0 would look like this "/usr/bin/php7.0"

Att,

I had a problem with cron and this fixed it. Most of the installation instructions in search results say php5, but we're now on php7.2.

#27 2018-11-07 01:18:25

ixolt

Problem occurs when glpi overcomes 1 000, 10 000, 100 000 numbers of tickets. When glpi has notification queue from two of ranges(for example: 999 and 1000, 9999 and 10 000) you need to send it separately and manually, after that you have to go to "Automation actions" and execute cron manually because it freezes

#28 2019-12-06 22:10:59

ronaldcontrer66

I have the same problem
How did they solve?

#29 2019-12-12 16:27:02

feu403

Hi, all
No messages are sent about a new application if the user writes it from the mail, and there are no notifications about new comments to the user in the mail. And in the glpi everything applications is displayed.
If the application is created directly in the glpi then notifications come about a new application in the mail, but comments still do not reach.
In telegram message always come.

GLPI 9.4.2

#30 2019-12-13 11:20:26

feu403

feu403 wrote:

No messages are sent about a new application if the user writes it from the mail, and there are no notifications about new comments to the user in the mail. And in the glpi everything applications is displayed.
If the application is created directly in the glpi then notifications come about a new application in the mail, but comments still do not reach.
In telegram message always come.

Decided.
Settings>notifications>notifications
I select all notifications responsible for sending new comments, a new application, a decision, etc. and in them I put down templates, recipients, and also in the item "subordinate organizations" I select " Yes"

#31 2019-12-19 10:49:43

DavidMiller

Thanks. I had a similar problem sending mail and thanks to your prompts I found the answer.

#32 2020-09-21 22:53:28

Robinking

post #24
Which table did you check?

#33 2021-02-10 17:16:22

wshahid123

Help me with this please, i get stuck at same initially i have installed GLPI 9.2.1 & configured successfully email alerts in glpi. but after somedays when i tried to check recurring ticket i could not receive email. than i changed the time zone  & now it is not even working for simple ticket logging when log the ticket email gather in queue notification but not delivered. system time zone is prefect. but when i perform any activity in glpi logs time is not same as system time is. 2nd when i perform another activity like if a hotliner logged the ticket than technician assigned it to himself than email forwarded from notification queue but next email(Ticket Assigned) get stuck in Notification queue. then if technician put the ticket in solved state than Ticket-assigned email forwarded but next email get stuck in notification queue.

amnesyXIII wrote:

Problem solved !

My task queuednotification was always on status Running on the interface.
We have checked the DB and there is a status waiting.

I've succedded to stop the task and the it came on status waiting with next execution one minute later.

Now it's launched every minute and it's working ..

Thank you everybody !
Have a nice week end

Board footer