You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-10-21 06:52:18

itprotj

Authentication setup - 3 options cant figure out how to get going

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup Authentication for users to authenticate through their google account. However the google account uses my companys enterprise domain/saml sso as well.
Currently when attempting to login to their account they goto:
google.com/accounts
type their email example@companydomain.net
Click next
It then redirects them to the companydomains saml SSO page where they type their login again without the @domain.com then clicking submit again they are redirected back to their Google account all logged in.
on their google account they do not have an email, however they do have the email address part (i think the email access part is just disabled as we use another domain for emails).

Is this possible to make work by any chance please?

if it is not possible the companys logins are also synced to a third party system which is a more simple user/pass login - maybe thats easier to implement im not sure.

there is also an exchange server they could possibly authenticate with however imap and pop are blocked.. I know however the OWA server address but don't know if that would help.

The GLPI installation is located on a separate server with a proper hosting company so im unsure if i have to get them to add any apache modules/open ports etc. that would also be handy please.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by itprotj (2017-10-21 06:54:01)

#2 2018-10-18 17:04:44

ChrisADM

Re: Authentication setup - 3 options cant figure out how to get going

You can use the auth_mellon module for apache2, it handle SAML.

Board footer