You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-10-04 17:12:00

supercanal

Some notification don´t work

I have configured the notifications by email and I have done the test, this works correctly.
I have enabled notifications for update ticket, close ticket, and the only  notification that works is for close change. The other notifications don´t work.
I have checked the notification queue and the only email is for close change.
I recently updated from version 9.2.0 to version 9.3.1
I really need some help and guidance with this issue.

Thanks.

#2 2018-10-04 20:45:31

KKAdmin

Re: Some notification don´t work

Did it work with 9.2.0 ?

Troubleshooting threats / "guides"
https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=163741

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-10-08 15:48:45

supercanal

Yes, it worked ok with 9.2.0

#4 2018-10-08 18:49:37

supercanal

I changed to CLI nothing has changed...

#5 2018-10-08 19:07:28

KKAdmin

Did you read the hole threat and checked all your settings and understand it? No running task? Did you check the logs

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
GLPI 9.3.3

#6 2018-10-08 19:54:08

supercanal

We have followed the troubleshooting threats / "guides" in https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=163741
We had an error telling me that apc.enable_cli was on off.
We add the line "apc.enable_cli=1" in /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini and
We run /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/glpi/front/cron.php --debug --force mailgate and the error disapear but notifications are not working yet
Then we set the queuednotification to "CLI" but notifications are not working yet
Then we change the diferent states in my task queuednotification on the interface from database in states:running, waiting and program, but notifications are not working yet

#7 2018-10-09 14:29:01

supercanal

Hi guys, something new
After enable E_ALL in php.ini, I founded this in /var/www/html/glpi/front/cron-glpi.log

Toolbox::userErrorHandlerNormal() in /var/www/html/glpi/inc/toolbox.class.php line 657
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: mail
  Backtrace :
  inc/authldap.class.php:3659
  inc/authldap.class.php:2385                        AuthLDAP::getFieldValue()
  inc/user.class.php:4124                            AuthLDAP::ldapImportUserByServerId()
  inc/mailcollector.class.php:825                    User::getOrImportByEmail()
  inc/mailcollector.class.php:621                    MailCollector->buildTicket()
  inc/mailcollector.class.php:1744                   MailCollector->collect()
  inc/crontask.class.php:837                         MailCollector::cronMailgate()
  front/cron.php:83                                  CronTask::launch()

Seems to be related, in spite that emails from Closed Taks are sending, but no the Resolved ones.

Thanks in advance

#8 2018-10-09 20:17:09

KKAdmin

Sorry i'm only a user and it is a very difficult topic. You have to do much for this function. Please read really the threat.
In threat 16371
* mailgate  collects emails SEND TO glpi
* queudnotifications sends EMAIL FROM glpi

Please let us test queudnotifications and not mailgate. Only one topic by threat smile

GLPI 9.3.3

#9 2018-10-09 22:14:09

supercanal

Thanks

When try with queuednotification parameter, nothing happens. Here is the output:

root@hd:~# php /var/www/html/glpi/front/cron.php --debug --force queuednotification                                                                                                                               
Externo #1: Lanzar queuednotification

root@hd:~#

#10 2018-10-11 12:51:47

KKAdmin

Do you have e-Mails in mail queue  ?

GLPI 9.3.3

#11 2018-10-11 14:08:25

supercanal

No. I peer into glpi_queuedmails table, and it's empty.

#12 2018-10-11 18:21:57

KKAdmin

No not the mysql table only here:

Home > Administration > Notification queue

GLPI 9.3.3

#13 2018-10-11 18:36:51

supercanal

Without elements too in Home > Administration > Notification queue

It's seems that is not populating some table.

By the way, this is the last thing we need to apply GLPI in the whole company. It is working very well with OCS, and all functions run smootly. With this last feature working, we can proceed to implement it an all departments.

Thanks KAdmin

#14 2018-10-11 20:30:04

KKAdmin

The there is nothing to send. Check your notification template maybe you disabled events, change the template (take care about the correct language) or changed the reciepients of a notification.

GLPI 9.3.3

#15 2018-10-12 22:42:25

supercanal

KKAdmin wrote:

The there is nothing to send. Check your notification template maybe you disabled events, change the template (take care about the correct language) or changed the reciepients of a notification.

Thanks buddy! You did the trick!

In place of a notification template there was a "ghost" template without name, no data at all. Something related to migration, maybe.

I've erased all them, create new ones, and notifications started to work again.

GLPI (and you) rocks!

Board footer