You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-09-18 19:55:03

teleute

Warranty import questions - automatic or manual

I'm trying to enter the warranty info for a batch of Lenovo computers.  I tried the suppliers (or manufacturers, I've seen it referenced) import plugin.  However, the link supplied doesn't seem to work - at least, here in Canada - and I tried replacing it with the one I would manually go to but that doesn't work either.  The way the plugin seems to construct the link is <URL>/<serial number> and that's now how it returns when I do it manually.  When I put in a serial number on their site, the URL that shows me the result is very long, and includes a number of things about the machine - for example, https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/prod … ww/<serial number>/warranty

So not being sure what do to there, I figured I could just export the batch warranty list from Lenovo, and import it into GLPI.  But for the life of me, I can't find where the warranty info fields are in the database.  I've gone through every table that seemed like it could be remotely applicable.  Anyone know where this is stored?  Or alternately, anyone got the plugin working for Lenovo in North America?

Thanks!

OS Ubuntu 18.04,  GLPI  9.3.1,  OCS  2.5

#2 2018-10-12 00:13:18

blerohellec

Re: Warranty import questions - automatic or manual

Hi,
Warranty info is stored in table glpi_infocoms
You can also try to use the DataInjection plugin to import data into GLPI

Benoit Le Rohellec
blerohellec@tlsconsulting.eu
www.tlsconsulting.eu

Board footer