You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-08-17 15:56:04

vollkommenegal

Howto Update GLPI from GLPI 9.2.1 to GLPI 9.2.4

Hi,

how can I update glpi? Only downloading the new Version and overwrite the existing files?

regards

#2 2018-08-21 13:03:26

KKAdmin

Re: Howto Update GLPI from GLPI 9.2.1 to GLPI 9.2.4

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-09-29 20:23:09

wolfsden3

Derpiest answer ever given is a link to a wiki page telling you how to upgrade...that dosn't actually TELL you how to upgrade.

Use cli tools it says, here's the script to run it says...download a new version it says.

What it doesn't say is HOW to upgrade just basically that you can and that there are tools included to do so.

I suspect you need to untar their craptastic files, make sure you don't overwrite your documents directory...and I think there was one other directory but I can't remember > overwrite all your data in your /var/www or wherever your directory is many tutorials online put it in /var/www/glpi and THEN run the update script in the /scripts directory per that wiki article.

You will also need to check your ownership:  ls -lah

If it's not apache or your www-data (on Ubuntu) then you will need to "chown -R root:www-data" I think the "-R" is the correct switch, it might be lower case...I can never remember!

...so, the wiki article isn't exactly brilliantly written with every command or ever option...or even a few options but that's the general idea.

Linux has  always suffered from crap documentation and lack luster help in the forums.  Hope this help.  I might blog about it and if I do I'll update this with the process.  I'm almost 100% scared to go beyond 9.3.0 because it might break my OCS NG integration, plugins, and my customizations like my graphics mods.

...ugh, some day maybe I'll be good enough to make my own update script that:

1 - Downloads the latest
2 - Extracts it
3 - Backs up your db > dumps it > backs up the directory into a gz file
4 - Overwrites your apache dir with glpi
5 - Runs the glpi update script that does things like updates the db if needed, etc

...now that type of a script would be HELPFUL.  That wiki post about upgrading...just not helpful.

#4 2018-10-06 17:04:59

DelbertG

Is this pretty much a universal updating process or does this apply on to this version of the software?

#5 2020-01-09 16:19:35

dalila

ATUALIZAÇÃO DO GLPI

Acessar o glpi por SSH ou console da vm.

Dica: manter atualizadas as versões do apache, php e mariadb.

apache2 -v;  php -v; mariadb -v 

Obs: Em http://ip/phpmyadmin também é possível consultar as informações de versão

Desabilitar versões anteriores e habilitar novas:

a2dismod php5.6 
 a2enmod php7.3 
 service apache2 restart 

Se erro de login após atualizar php, certifique-se que a extensão ldap esteja instalada (se essa for a sua autenticação)

apt install php7.3-ldap 

Após abrir o terminal, acessar a pasta “/var/www”: (nas versões mais recentes é recomendado usar a pasta html)

cd /var/www 

Efetuar o download da aplicação:

wget https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/releases/download/9.4.3/glpi-9.4.3.tgz 

Renomear a pasta atual do glpi para glpi.old:

mv glpi glpi.old 

Descompactar o conteúdo baixado com o tar:

tar -zxvf glpi.9.4.3.tgz 
 chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/glpi/ 

Acesse no navegador o endereço http://localhost/glpi: - Selecione o idioma da instalação; - Aceite os termos; - Clique em atualizar; - Na próxima tela, resolva as pendências. Exemplo: Em caso de falha na extensão CAS, instale a extensão:

apt install php-cas 
 apt install php-cas 
 apt install php7.3-xmlrpc 

Para solucionar os problemas de permissão:

chmod 775 -Rf /var/www/glpi 

A verificação não deve apresentar pendências.
Insira o endereço, usuário e senha do banco glpi no MariaDB.
Opte por Atualizar banco e aguarde a finalização.

Na versão 9.3, é necessário migrar as tabelas de MyIsam para InnoDB. Para isso, execute o script correspondente em /glpi/scripts

php bin/console glpi:migration:myisam_to_innodb 

Renomeie as pastas files, pics e plugins para .old, e copie as respectivas pastas do glpi antigo para o novo glpi

cd /var/www/glpi 
 mv files files.old 
 cp /var/www/glpi.old/files /var/www/glpi 

Fazer o mesmo para a pasta pics e plugins

Executar novamente a permissão na pasta glpi

chmod 775 -Rf /var/www/glpi 
 chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/glpi/ 

Apagar o arquivo install.php da pasta install.
Habilitar plugins em Configurar > Plugins no glpi.
Caso possua ícones/arquivos na sua tela de login, lembre-se de copiá-los.
A cada atualização, é necessário remover o cabeçalho e rodapé da notificação.

Board footer