You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-08-07 01:43:24

44SRP

Notification New Ticket after Approval

Hi Guys,

My glpi version is 9.2.4, and i have in Automatic actions -> mailgate set up to automatically create the tickets. When ticket is created a notification is sent to the requester - "New Ticket", type "Ticket" and event "New Ticket" as template "Tickets". So far so good.

I would like the New Ticket notification to be sent to the requester through ticket approval.

I set up the rule for New Ticket, already come with "Approval = Waiting for approval", but when I approve, the event "validation request anwser" is associated with the "Tickets Validation" template and the email sent to the requester is not of "New Ticket".

I have already tried to create a new template equal to New Ticket and to associate to the event "validation request anwser", but continues sending to the requester the Ticket Validation template.

Can someone help me?
Thanks

Board footer