You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-30 11:36:32

halenrauch

Best Practice on Ticket assignment workflow

Hi, How are you?

Sorry for the basic questions.

I am helping to design GLPI workflow among technician groups, and I was wondering if I could gather best practice for tickets assignment workflow -
I am using GLPI 9.2.1.

1) When a ticket is created, and a category is assigned, then a default technician group is auto-assigned to solve it.
What is the best practice for  technician group monitoring his queue?
For exemple, whether Category C1 is selected, then the ticket is autoassigned to Group G1 to solve it.
Therefore, technicians in Group G1 are always monitoring for news tickets assigned to  group G1.

1.A) Once the ticket is assigned to Group G1 to solve it, what is the best practice on how handle ticket assigment?
Should the technician assign to himself the ticket, then remove his group from assign, and add his group to watcher?
Is there other suggested workflow ?

1.B) How to proper handle tickets that needs more than one technician work on it?
For exemple , suppose that one particular ticket needs that  technician Group G1, and G2 to work on it to solve it.
What is the suggested work flow to handle that handover between  technicians' Group without loosing history of which Group worked to solve the ticket?

I appreciate any help you can give  me,

#2 2018-07-31 19:06:32

KKAdmin

Re: Best Practice on Ticket assignment workflow

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer