You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-09 09:41:33

cf

GLPI v9.3 - calendar doesn't display resolved and closed (ticket)tasks

GLPI v9.3 - calendar doesn't display resolved and closed (ticket) tasks (only scheduled tasks).

Last edited by cf (2018-07-09 09:46:14)

#2 2018-07-12 11:47:11

christophe.ferrandon

Re: GLPI v9.3 - calendar doesn't display resolved and closed (ticket)tasks

No reply ?
[BUG] declared on "glpi git" ... no return either ...
Calendar functionality is regularly broken during major updates ... strange
To not wait 9 months and get things done, we will subscribe to the paid support ...

regards

Last edited by christophe.ferrandon (2018-07-12 11:47:55)

#3 2018-07-12 17:18:33

christophe.ferrandon

Armin83 kindly answered me :
That's no bug. It's normal you don't have tasks they are "done" in the central view.
(I had 2 years of tasks in central view wink)

My answer :
Hi,
We have been using GLPI for almost 10 years and we have always seen the "closed" and "resolved" Tasks events in calendars. All our collaborative work is precisely based on these calendar data (with CalDAV sync). Remove data that is there for 10 years and indicating that it was a bug is not acceptable. I ask that we have the choice to display (and sync over CalDAV) the different states of the tasks in the calendars. Moreover, the fact of displaying everything was not a problem since graphically, colors and icons of state are not the same!
Can you indicate which part of the code is to be modified to find the "NORMAL" behavior (the old GLPI guys will not contradict).
I thank you very much in advance.

Regards

#4 2018-07-24 21:22:49

ktlpachonr

PLEASE HELP ME ..!

I have installed version 9.3 of GLPI, but it is not executing the automatic action correctly: queuednotificación , the ticktes are not created, automatically, it touches the recovery of the receiver manually and in this way, it complies with the creation of the ticktes.

We have read and tested all the solutions they have proposed, but it has not worked.

Please, if someone knows or has the solution, he is very grateful that you share it with us.

Thank you

LuisH

My environment is

GLPI versión 9.3.0
S.O. CENTOS
php 7.7
BD mariaDB

PD. I offer apologies for my English is not very good.

#5 2018-07-25 17:21:52

KKAdmin

It's better if you open your one threat. In this case with different topic, it's much more better wink

But from this old case you should get all information you need http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=163741

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer