You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-02 17:03:48

Stephanie

Changed Recipients in Notification - not working

Hello.

I have this problem when I want to chane recipients in notifications.

Lets say for sending notifications on added tasks I had a Watcher, Requester and technician.

I deleted them and added "Group in charge of the Ticket" and "Technician in charge of the ticket". When I click update, all is saved.

When I add a task and add it as not private, the notification about this task is send to the requester watcher an technician, which is not correct.

We want to use follow ups for notifying customers and Tasks to notify only technicians and groups involved.

Can you please tell me, what went wrong? or how do I make this rule?

Thank you.

#2 2018-01-09 21:20:20

KKAdmin

Re: Changed Recipients in Notification - not working

We need screenshot from your configuration. There is no bug in my testsystem it works so we need to check your configuration.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer