You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-09-18 15:54:36

kandresen

procedures to keep GLPI working ok?

I have only been testing GLPI for some time with the intention of using the project internally and potentially for clients.
I have however experienced a corruption of my test database which even the command:
myisamchk --recover --extend-check --force /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI

could not recover. The test system used GLPI + fusioninventory plugin + Dashboard plugin. I did also do upgrades of both GLPI and the plugins during the test, so cannot say if the upgrade was where things went wrong.

Since the crash, I have frequently found issues with the GLPI database when running the command:
myisamchk -s  --check /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI

As my experience with GLPI is limited where not even having a setup in production, I am wondering if I might not be following the correct procedures?

What are the procedures you are using to ensure your GLPI instance keep working even with upgrading? Are there maybe issues with the later versions so you keep using older versions or either GLPI or the modules?

#2 2017-09-28 22:53:00

LucaC

Re: procedures to keep GLPI working ok?

Simply MYSQLDUMP every day.
Never experienced such issues

Board footer