You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-02-23 16:01:29

I.Markus

Import unwanted mail signature images

Hello,
When someone in my organisation sends an email to servicedesk@my-organisation.com, GLPI imports the email and creates a ticket. So far so good. Everyone in my organisation uses email signatures, these signatures consist out of 9 individual images (There are links in there for Facebook, Twitter and more). GLPI imports all of these images and makes separate follow-up’s for each image. Does anyone have an idea or solution for this issue? Just to make it a little more complicated users still need to send screenshots and other images, just not the signature.
When GLPI imports the images from the mail they are called ‘image001’- ‘imageXXX’. Because there have been images by this name in the past GLPI links these to each other because they have the same name…. So not only do we get unwanted images in the incident tickets, there is also a other users name next to the images. This looks unprofessional.

Thanks for reading I hope you can help.
Kind regards,
Markus

#2 2017-02-25 16:15:27

KKAdmin

Re: Import unwanted mail signature images

I think you can use this plugin please let me know your experience. At the moment i don't use it already.
https://github.com/tomolimo/ticketcleaner

May be also helpfull for other situation
https://github.com/tomolimo/mailanalyzer

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-12-07 23:15:30

mtrento

Re: Import unwanted mail signature images

There is a workaround for this issue.
as images are hashed , you can blacklist them once they re on the system .

Go to management -> documents -> choose your document containing the image -> select blacklist for import : yes then save.
all new tickets with signatures will be imported without the blacklisted images.

Regards
Max

Board footer