You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-01-10 17:36:04

alexandrud

Creation/addition date for a computer added via fusion inventory

Hi,

I'm using glpi with fusioninventory as an inventory software primarily. I've been asked if it can provide a report with the computers that were added in a certain period of time; let's say last month. Fusion inventory constantly updates the data for an item so the Last Update part is not suitable.

As I couldn't find a suitable filter I went to look into the database and in the glpi_computers table I can only find the field date_mod.

In the historical tab I can see for each item an entry added by Plugin_FusionInventory user with the date and the Update field containing: add the item.

Is there any way I could use this for reporting?

Any chance you could implement a new datetime field for the addition date to the database?

#2 2012-01-10 18:37:37

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

Re: Creation/addition date for a computer added via fusion inventory

Perhaps we can add a field for this in FusionInventory plugins but for computer yet added, we will not have this information

#3 2012-01-11 09:12:36

alexandrud

Right now I'm piloting GLPI + Fusion Inventory to test its capabilities and see how it fits our needs so the set of computers added is just for testing. It would be great if you could add the field in one of your next releases.

Thank you

#4 2012-01-11 09:53:11

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

Board footer