You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-08-30 06:57:14

yuri

RTL support

Hi,
I want to add rtl support to GLPi. I've started to work on this and I have a little confirmation of development team.

In order to swap the page to RTL I need 2 things:
1. To change the CSS - just to load another css file. It can be done in "lib/extjs/locale/ext-lang-*.js" file during the page loading
2. to load another images, like in login screen and arrow of mass edit. - It can't be done by CSS, but by JS after page loading.
    So. I want to call JS function like "fixDirection()" in commonFooter and to define it  in appropriate ext-lang-*.js file.

So I ask the development team:
1. am I right that I can do it by this way?
2. can you recommend another way?
3. How can I submit the changes for future updates/releases.

Thanks

#2 2010-10-12 17:03:50

vadood

Re: RTL support

Hi yuri,

I am interested in translating glpi to persian and making it RTL. I have done nothing about this yet, but want to see if any such work is already done.

Would you please let me know if you have made any progress in making the glpi RTL and sharing your experience with me?

Thanks,
Vad

#3 2011-08-26 20:31:42

moshtaghi.h

hi
Glpi translation is complete! and in project

#4 2011-12-08 21:20:41

maltyx

Did someone succeed with RTL (right-to-left-direction) transition of GLPI, please share your experience with it.

#5 2011-12-08 21:46:43

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

A big task is included in the 0.84 version to support RTL language.
All the transaltion system will be review and moved to gettext to be able to manage it.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer