You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-04-19 12:43:51

joaquinllano

Two factor authentication

Hi,

I need a two factor authentication method on our GLPI server, I mean a user needs to introduce its password and another factor generated (if possible) with Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator.

I've checked the plugin oauthsso but I think it's only support external providers like Google or Facebook to authenticate users, but not the 2nd factor authentication.

Someone has tried it?

Thanks a lot

#2 2021-04-19 19:56:08

oj69

Re: Two factor authentication

You should try it with external providers. If you have an on-premise AD you could give Azure AD as external provider a chance ?

#3 2021-04-21 10:15:43

timol74395

joaquinllano wrote:

Hi,

I need a two factor authentication method on our GLPI server, I mean a user needs to introduce its password and another factor generated (if possible) with Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator.

I've checked the plugin oauthsso but I think it's only support external providers like Google or Facebook to authenticate users, but not the 2nd factor authentication.

Someone has tried it?

Thanks a lot

I have tried that, as of now working fine.

Regards,
Kevin J. Hodge

#4 2021-04-21 19:57:21

oj69

Can you provide more details ?

Board footer