You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-04-09 08:55:29

Captain_Adam

"Mailgate" task blocked

Hello,

Recently, I updated my GLPI server from version 9.4.3 to 9.5.4 (with OS upgrade from Debian 9 to Debian 10). The update went well and I had no particular problem. Nevertheless, since this version migration, the "mailgate" task which allows to collect incoming mails, stop working randomly. Indeed, it can work one day without problem and the next day stop every hour.

For information, the task runs in CLI mode every minute. I tried to switch the execution of the task in GLPI mode, but it does not change anything. By looking at the logs in /var/www/glpi/files/_log/, I did not find anything abnormal.

Moreover, some mails which respect the rules of collection, are refused by the collector.

I would like to open this discussion to know if other users have encountered the same problem and if a solution has been found.

Do not hesitate to ask me for more information if necessary.

I thank you in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Captain_Adam

#2 2021-04-09 19:20:36

oj69

Re: "Mailgate" task blocked

Good evening Captain_Adam,

running the task every minute sounds strange. Maybe the current task is just running and not yet finish and another task should start again .... So please try to set to 3 or 5 minutes - just for testing. Please have a look to your system logs under /var/log/, too.

Hope this helps

#3 2021-04-12 09:21:00

Captain_Adam

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I will shift the task every 5 minutes and see what happens.

#4 2021-04-12 16:50:37

Captain_Adam

Well, the problem seems to reappear, even when changing the frequency of the crontab

#5 2021-04-19 15:14:06

Captain_Adam

I changed the owner of the /var/www/glpi folder, it was not www-data. Unfortunately, the problem still persists.

I had set up a crontab every 10 minutes which allowed me to unblock the crashed tasks. But it doesn't work anymore

Last edited by Captain_Adam (2021-04-19 15:17:43)

Board footer