You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-09-25 06:10:14

Renae27

OCS Import and Synchronise not working - Blank page

I am running GLPI 9.5.1, recently updated from 9.2.2. OCS version is 2.8, also recently updated. Running on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS fully up to date. I went through the full install process to make sure all required packages were installed and up to date. The update process for both OCS and GLPI showed passes for all required packages. I also updated to the new SQL Date/Time format, including the additional steps after the update.

The only thing that partly works is importing a new computer. When doing that all that does is import the name, serial, and OCS tag. Only the first computer in the list imports.

When doing a synchronise I get a blank page below the 'Home - Tools - OCS Inventory NG - Synchronise comput...'. The footer is also missing.

When going into a specific computer and pressing 'Launch Synchronisation' or 'Force Full Import' I go to the page http://ServerName/glpi/plugins/ocsinventoryng/front/ocslink.form.php and get a completely blank page. Viewing source shows html, head, and body tags but nothing else.

Lots of similar errors in /var/www/html/glpi/files/_log/php-errors.log

[2020-09-24 23:48:01] glpiphplog.CRITICAL:   *** Uncaught Exception Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /var/www/html/glpi/inc/dbmysql$
  Backtrace :
  ...ns/ocsinventoryng/inc/ocsdbclient.class.php:341 DBmysql->fetchAssoc()
  ...s/ocsinventoryng/inc/ocsdbclient.class.php:1008 PluginOcsinventoryngOcsDbClient->getComputerSections()
  plugins/ocsinventoryng/inc/ocsclient.class.php:377 PluginOcsinventoryngOcsDbClient->getComputers()
  ...ns/ocsinventoryng/inc/ocsprocess.class.php:1165 PluginOcsinventoryngOcsClient->getComputer()
  plugins/ocsinventoryng/front/ocslink.form.php:46   PluginOcsinventoryngOcsProcess::synchronizeComputer()

Board footer