You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-06-17 02:03:26

Baks

Report following modifications to equipment

Good evening,

I am looking for a solution to list (reports) the new material assignments (PC) such as for example the PCs which have changed place (most important), status, user or even name etc ... in other words a list of modifications made to equipment.
I tried the reports plugin but it doesn't work properly, especially the "field" and "modification" fields.

If you have any suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you.

#2 2020-06-17 14:13:40

mecmav

Re: Report following modifications to equipment

Hello,

I already needed that some time ago, and the existent plugins haven't this specific feature, that give to us detailed infos about changing locations and some other important infos for an company.

So the workaround for me was, I did a search with tickets parameters and do a sql query, and that returned data was implemented on dynamic panels (dashboards) to show information about the movement of item types, for example (computer, monitor , printer), info about the changing date, who make that, name of the item, etc.

Or you can try to use some BI software, like Tableau or Qlik.

Board footer