You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-06-10 15:58:44

adamcios

problem with table os_license_number

i sql-errors.log i have a lot of such problems. I found that this column was modyifcate in update_91_92.php but i have two diffrent glpi installation and get the same error. anyone know how to repair this?

glpisqllog.ERROR: DBmysql::query() in /var/www/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php line 188
  *** MySQL query error:
  SQL: SELECT `glpi_computers`.`id` FROM `glpi_computers`
                      WHERE  `glpi_computers`.`is_template` = '0'  AND (`glpi_computers`.`name`='rejestracja')  AND `os_license_number`='YKWFT-WW986-GK4PY-FDWYH-7TP9F'
                      GROUP BY `glpi_computers`.`id`
                      ORDER BY `glpi_computers`.`is_deleted` ASC
                      LIMIT 1
  Error: Unknown column 'os_license_number' in 'where clause'
  Backtrace :
  ...inventory/inc/inventoryruleimport.class.php:872
  inc/rule.class.php:1566                            PluginFusioninventoryInventoryRuleImport->findWithGlobalCriteria()
  inc/rule.class.php:1432                            Rule->checkCriterias()
  inc/rulecollection.class.php:1539                  Rule->process()
  ...ry/inc/inventorycomputerinventory.class.php:341 RuleCollection->processAllRules()
  ...ry/inc/inventorycomputerinventory.class.php:102 PluginFusioninventoryInventoryComputerInventory->sendCriteria()
  ...fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php:229 PluginFusioninventoryInventoryComputerInventory->import()
  ...fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php:461 PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->import()
  plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php:93 PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->handleOCSCommunication()
  plugins/fusioninventory/index.php:59               include_once()
  {"user":"49@pomoc.example.lan"}

Board footer