You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-11-21 11:19:21

john_kour

Rejected email response

So i read in this forum that the email for rejected emails is hard coded and cannot be changed and somewhere else that it doesn't work right now. Can someone confirm/deny that?

#2 2019-11-21 11:42:19

LaDenrée
HELPER

Re: Rejected email response

this email is send by function sendMailRefusedResponse  class mailcollector (glpi 9.4.4) :

function sendMailRefusedResponse($to = '', $subject = '') {
      global $CFG_GLPI;

$mmail = new GLPIMailer();
      $mmail->AddCustomHeader("Auto-Submitted: auto-replied");
      $mmail->SetFrom($CFG_GLPI["admin_email"], $CFG_GLPI["admin_email_name"]);
      $mmail->AddAddress($to);
      // Normalized header, no translation
      $mmail->Subject  = 'Re: ' . $subject;
      $mmail->Body     = __("Your email could not be processed.\nIf the problem persists, contact the administrator").
                         "\n-- \n".$CFG_GLPI["mailing_signature"];
      $mmail->Send();
   }

as you can see, mail body is hardcoded.

Trouver la panne avant de réparer...
GLPI10.0.10 (ubuntu 22.04 PHP8.1  Mariadb10.6 ) plugins : comportements 2.7.2 reports 1.16.0 formcreator 2.13.8, datainjection 2.13.4 fields 1.21.6

#3 2019-11-28 11:31:29

john_kour

Re: Rejected email response

Ok so i set up a rule that if it is triggered the collector rejects the email but the sender receives no email even though i chose reject with email response. If the email is accepted all notifications go as they should. Do i need to add something more?

Board footer