You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-11-04 14:14:14

Vtom

LDAP Synch + more

Hallo

Ich benutze GLPI 9.2.4 (wegen Webserver nicht das aktuelle) und verwende für die Anmeldung die LDAP Schnittstelle zur Active Directory.
Funktioniert sehr gut. Jetzt aber hätte ich gerne noch zusätzliche Werte aus der AD im GLPI.
Das wären: Telefon, Mobiltelefon, Abteilung, Position. Diese Werte würde ich dann gerne im GLPI weiterverwenden. Der Vorteil es wird nur an einem Ort gepflegt.

Die Mapping Möglichkeit ist recht spartanisch beschrieben... Tipps ?

Danke

I'm using GLPI 9.2.4 (not the current one for web servers) and use the LDAP interface to Active Directory to log in.
Works very well. But now I would like to have additional values from the AD in the GLPI.
That would be: telephone, mobile phone, department, position. I would like to use these values in the GLPI. The advantage is maintained only in one place.

The mapping option is described quite Spartan ... Tips?

thanks

#2 2019-11-04 14:45:22

Jean-Christophe

Re: LDAP Synch + more

Hi,
I didn't had to add anything for those information to be available in GLPI.
It should work out of the box.

#3 2019-11-04 16:53:17

Vtom

Jean-Christophe wrote:

Hi,
I didn't had to add anything for those information to be available in GLPI.
It should work out of the box.

Hi, thanks for the answer
I changed  the fields and it works. Unfortunately, the image from the AD is not accepted, have tried different values such as. {thumbnailPhoto}, but it does not work.

greetings Tom

#4 2020-05-28 08:54:22

Vtom

Hi
its works fine and pictures from the AD are also importet ..

Important: the Variable is only "thumbnailphoto", not "%{thumbnailphoto}"

:-)

Board footer