You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-09-18 15:02:10

raquelom

Tickets in which several groups work - how to log time for each of the

Hi there!

I'm new on GLPI and I'm trying to find the solution to this helpdesk problem:

In my company tickets are generally solved by the 'microcomputing' group. But sometimes many groups have to work in the same ticket - an example: ticket category "create new user" (bad translation, sorry) needs:

a) to configure a PC - done by the 'microcomputing' group
b) to create a mailbox - done by the 'systems' group
c) to assign permissions to certain ad-hoc application - done by the 'development' group

So the ticket is assigned to all the three groups that can work in parallel. When the work is finished, the member of the group adds a followup to the ticket and removes his group from the 'assigned to'.

The ticket is finally resolved by the 'microcomputing' group - the problem is in statistics and metrics the time to solve this ticket will be only assigned to the 'microcomputing' group, instead of assigning each part to each group that has worked in it.

Does anybody know where could I find some information to solve this? A different way to work with this kind of tickets that would allow resolutions times to be correctly assigned to each group!

Any help would be much welcome!..

#2 2019-09-18 15:26:28

mab3

Re: Tickets in which several groups work - how to log time for each of the

Hi / Bonjour

I think a solution is to create son tickets.
Maybe https://plugins.glpi-project.org/#/plug … ketmanager can help you.

cf too : https://plugins.glpi-project.org/#/plugin/escalade

Contexte : GLPI 9.4.3/FusionInventory 9.4+1.1 / Agent FI 2.5.1

#3 2019-09-19 08:28:03

raquelom

Re: Tickets in which several groups work - how to log time for each of the

Thank you so much mab3 ! I Will give it a try! Son tickets sound good!

Board footer