You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-07-17 22:24:17

madkins

Create child tickets based on content in form

Hello!

I am new to GLPI and wanted to know if it is possible to automatically create child tickets based on content in a form.  I have installed the Forms Plugin and created an onboarding request form to collect data about the new user, 1. Equipment needed (desktop, laptop, or phone). 
    a. If computer hardware is needed, a ticket is created and assigned the the hardware team.
    b. If a phone is needed, a ticket is created and assigned to the telecom team.
2. Username needed
    a. If a username is needed, a ticket is created and assigned to the AD team.
3. Email account needed
    a. If an email address is needed, a ticket is crated and assigned to the Exchange team.
4. Software access needed, i.e. - Empower, Calibration Manager, Ensur, etc.
    a. If access to a particular software is required, a ticket is create and the appropriate software support group is assigned the ticket.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advanced.

#2 2019-08-13 15:29:58

Sico31

Re: Create child tickets based on content in form

Yes it' is !
You need to create as target as ticket you want.
In each target, you configure each ask/answer you want to appear in the ticket and of course a target group.
1 form => multiple ticket with a link each other

Manger un castor, c'est sauver un arbre.
Quand on est mort, on ne sait pas qu'on est mort ; c'est pour les autres que c'est difficile. Quand on est con, c'est pareil !

Board footer