You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-07-05 02:10:00

ricardobs

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Config::getCache

Hi everyone, I'm having problems, the virtual server gave me a problem and I got the hyper-v backup of the GLPI server. When I started the system, I gave HTTP ERROR 500, after debugging the error, gave the message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Config :: getCache () in /var/www/html/glpi/inc/config.php:45 Stack trace: # 0 / var / www / html / glpi / inc / includes .php (48): include_once () # 1 /var/www/html/glpi/index.php(71): include ('/ var / www / html / g ...') # 2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/glpi/inc/config.php on line 45

I checked the includes.php file line 48:
include_once (GLPI_ROOT. "/inc/config.php");

I checked the line 45 config.php:
$ GLPI_CACHE = Config :: getCache ('cache_db');

I do not know how to solve this problem, could anyone help me? I have a lot of information on this system

#2 2019-07-05 09:18:00

xxxadamtmg

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Config::getCache

I think this may be caused by your backup solution, simply block access to files when backup was created. The easiest solution could be create simple script that will dump database to file and pack with copy of files web in directory and store it on another Virtual disk/localization. But if you have really big instantion better approach will be using duplicity ( because incremental backup is possible).

PS.
If you want get more help you should write more details about this instance....

#3 2019-07-05 13:57:56

ricardobs

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Config::getCache

Hi, sorry for the flaw, I forgot to mention.
I am using the Linux distribution Debian 9.9 with GLPI 9.4.2 with PHP 7.0, apache2, database Mariadb v. 10.

Would you have any idea how I can solve this problem?

Board footer