You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-06-27 04:52:40

mountaingoat

Recurrent tickets usage

Hello,
I'm trying to create maintenance tickets.  I want them scheduled depending on the device every month, 3 months, 6months.  It looks like recurrent tickets can do that.

Unfortunately, I've spent a bit of time trying to get it to work.  I can create a TICKET template with a few tasks and an associated item but nothing from recurrent tickets.  Recurrent is set to active.

No ticket is created.  If I use GLPI plugin  mydashboard there's nothing in "Scheduled maintenance"  Manually ran  ticketrecurrent action.  Nada

How does this work?

#2 2019-07-03 17:39:57

mountaingoat

Re: Recurrent tickets usage

I fixed my issue.  This problem was due to me not fully creating a Calendar in dropdowns then adding an appropriate schedule.  It used a default one that had nothing in it.

I wish I didn't have to create multiple templates for different devices but instead create a simple one that could be applied to multiple devices.  Or I can choose the item in a recurrent ticket then apply a template.

Board footer