You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-05-22 22:37:07

djmolletones

Re-Open or Close Ticked Solved

Hi

I´m trying to configure a solution that was suggested in this link: https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=35444....

Someone, said:

"if the solution is approved close the ticket, if not, add the comment as followup and reassign the ticket. the ticket status is automatically set to "close" or "assigned" depending from the user response.
in that case the user don't need to reopen.
you can add 2 links in resolution notification <I Agree with solution> <I disagree> linking to html form, calling webservices to fill in the ticket. It works fine. and it is very easy for the final user."
"
I use 1 link pointing to an HTML form.
<a href="MySrv/mroforms/mrovalidation.form.php?ticket=##ticket.id##&amp;titre=##ticket.title##"> Validation de la solution</a>
in this form is
1 hidden input
<input title="numero du ticket" type="hidden" name="ticket" id="N° Ticket" value="<?php echo $_GET['ticket']?>" mandatory="Y"/>
1 selector<select name="approbation" id="approbation" title="Approuvez vous la solution proposée ?" >
                           <option value="close" >J'approuve la solution proposée le ticket peut être fermé</option>
                          <option value="reopen" >Je ne suis pas d'accord avec la solution proposée</option>

</select> "

Based on this recommendation, i did the following:

1.- A created a form

Forms
   Name: mrovalidation    (The form id is id=4)
   Header:
       <input title="numero du ticket" type="hidden" name="ticket" id="N° Ticket" value="<?php echo $_GET['ticket']?>" mandatory="Y"/>

<select name="approbation" id="approbation" title="Approuvez vous la solution proposée ?" >
                           <option value="close" >J'approuve la solution proposée le ticket peut être fermé</option>
                          <option value="reopen" >Je ne suis pas d'accord avec la solution proposée</option>

</select>

2.- Notification-->Notifications Templates

I created a template ... into Email HTML Body:

Receive a warm greeting from the Intelix Service Center,

Your incident has been satisfactorily solved

Incident Number: ## ticket.id ##
Title: ## ticket.title ##
Opening Date: ## ticket.creationdate ##
Closing Date: ## ticket.solvedate ##
Solution Comment: ## followup.description ##
Total Duration: ## ticket.time ##

If you have any suggestions, please send an email to xxxxxxx@gmail.com Remember your opinion is important to us.

We work to provide an optimal service and the best experience.

Thank you for contacting us.

<a href="ip_server/plugins/formcreator/front/formdisplay.php?id=4ticket=##ticket.id##&amp;title=##ticket.title##"> Validation de la solution</a>

3.- I changed ticket Status to "Solved"

4.- Email was sent to the requester

5.- Into inbox email requetester,  selected the link and it redirect me to GLPI, but does not let me access to the form  "mrovalidation"

I don´t know if i have to do any other configuration... any idea to complete the configuration

Best Regards

Board footer