You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-04-21 10:01:04

peterbill

Only Assets available after test migration

Hi All

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction with an issue I have...

First, I am new to GLPI. What I have done was to set up an instance of GLPI on a Windows platform along with WAMP. All working great, so I started populating it with Assets, Users and a large number of dropdown lists. I did all this in preparation to roll this out at work. Lets call this server 1.

So what I did after this was to set up an exact replica on a work pc. Lets call this server 2.

I then backed up the SQL database and also the GLPI directory on Server 1. On server 2 I restored the backed up SQL database and also copied across the GLPI directory to the correct www location. I also increased the data Import limit from 2MB to 20MB (DATABSE IS ONLY 4 MB)

I then amended the ....\glpi\config\config_db.php file. Restarted all services ( also restarted Server 2). Managed to log on fine to GLPI.
However, I can now only see my assets listed. Users only shows the system defaults and also none of the pre configured dropdown lists are populated.

So, any advice on where I could have gone wrong will be much appreciated as I do not want to roll this out in a work environment if we cannot migrate/DR in future.

Thanks

#2 2019-04-23 11:28:49

Langundo

Re: Only Assets available after test migration

Hello Peterbill,

did you use the sql dump by webinterface (Administration - Maintenance)?
Sometimes I had troubble if I do so.
Pls try mysqldump from commandline.

Debian 11.7 - PHP 7.4.33 - MariaDB 10.5.19 - 10.0.8-dev

Board footer