You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-04-11 20:53:36

mat.dardenne

GLPI can't connect to MySQL after a few minutes

Hi!

After upgrading our GLPI to version 9.4.1.1, it is crashing after a few minutes saying it can't connect to MySQL. I restart the MySQL service and it works again, but only for a few minutes.

The update required the MyISAM to InnoDB migration, which executed with no errors.

Observing what is going on through MySQL Workbench, it seems GLPI is creating about 4 new connections and 1 new thread to the database at every page refresh and letting them there in "Sleep" mode, refusing new connections when it reaches 151, which is the connection limit.

As a workaround I've set
SET session wait_timeout=60;
SET interactive_timeout=60;
in the database

Which makes the application operational for a little while longer, but even with this 60 seconds timeout the thread stack reaches 151 after a couple hours...

Does anyone here have any advice on how to debug this problem?

#2 2019-04-15 17:31:53

mat.dardenne

Re: GLPI can't connect to MySQL after a few minutes

Just for future reference for anyone reading, this problem seems to be MySQL's fault. I migrated MySQL to MariaDB and things now seem to be under control.

Board footer